Wednesday, March 28, 2012

You're Glowing??

I thought you were supposed to look nothing but stunningly gorgeous while you are pregnant. You are supposed to get the, "Oh my goodness, you are GLOWING" speech from random strangers. Can someone please tell me what is happening with these celebs? It looks like they have been rode hard and put away wet (literally!) After seeing these images, I think I will get that certain je ne sais quoi from exposure to sunlight. Thanks.

Image via
This just in... Jessica Simpson pregnant with 543 children. Or a cow. Ultrasound not yet released by Guinness Book of World records.

Image via
Holy Freakin Moly.

I'm just going to go ahead and post this one because we all know it is going to be atrocious.

Image via
This is a no-glow for Uma.

Image via
If making fun of celebrities that get ugly when they get pregnant is wrong... then I don't want to be right.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment