Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I Can Recreate That.... {maybe}

I am a firm believer that I should be able to recreate any print/design from Pinterest in Photoshop, within reason. Sometimes, I like to recreate it exactly, other times it will take a turn and become something similar yet different! Here are some designs I attempted to recreate from Pinterest and I am pretty proud of!

Nailed it? or not...




I haven't hung the sign yet. But I printed a poster (36x48) of the Prada recreation and to save money (since everyone wanted HUNDREDS to print on a canvas) I just used spray adhesive and matted the sign myself on corrugated plastic! I'll update when I find the perfect spot for my new high fashion DIY!



This would be one of those times I started seeking a recreation, and it turned into that similar but different piece. I decided to customize the image with my own pup (his name is General Neyalnd after the University of Tennessee football stadium, go vols!). I actually love love love this print. I am thinking of pairing it with a metallic gold frame. I'll keep you updated on where the pup print finds his FURever home on my wall!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment