Thursday, October 25, 2012

So this happened...

So I have two jobs technically. One is the 8-5 position, the other is freelance for my favorite group of people at Fusion Tanning Studios. I just love everything about the beauty industry and thoroughly enjoy doing marketing and graphic design geared toward women, so it really doesn't feel like work (even though I have been averaging 30+ hours a week!). #overloaded

In Nashville this weekend was the Smart Tan Tanning Convention. This is when the entire industry basically just gets together and celebrates with cocktails and new product launches. Incidentally  I forgot to spray tan before I went, so I stuck out like a sore thumb... ah well!

Well, I am a DIE HARD Dallas Cowboys fan, mostly because they always seem to produce the cutest payers (Tony Romo, Jason Witten... look em up). Well, in Nashville THIS happened....



How pretty are they! I thought about checking this off as "Meeting a celebrity" on my 30 by 30 list, but seeing as  I couldn't tell you their names I've decided to just enjoy the experience!

Fun right? Go COWBOYS!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment