Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend in the Rearview



I had a fabulous weekend with my partner in crime Magen! She came to Dallas for the first time to visit me. We had a fabulous (and by fabulous I mean uber-fabulous) brunch on Saturday at Bistro 31 in Highland Park with champagne and bloody mary's! The night before we pampered ourselves to blowouts at dry bar in Plano followed by dinner at Taco Diner, a Dallas staple. Then Saturday night we painted the town red in Uptown with dinner at Cru and drinks afterwards.

It was a fabulous weekend and much needed. I found some cute Christmas cards at Northpark mall, and you can see all of our purchases stacked up on my Kitchen Island. Successful is an understatement!

I also used Magen's visit as an excuse to finally properly stock my bar cart! Loving having this addition to my cozy little apartment!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment