Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Gift Idea For Those You Are Pinterested In!

So many times I will pin a fabulous cocktail, chic outfit inspiration or a great quote to remember for the day. After I pin it, it goes into my little board never to be seen or heard from again. Occasionally, I'll go back and look at that pin again, but usually it just gets lost in the shuffle.

I generally find that if I have a problem, friends will have a similar problem. Everyone is always going to be proud of their pinterest boards, so why not show it off for them. Make your friends a book filled with all of their pinterest pins this Christmas! Clever, I know, you're welcome.

I would separate the book out by chapters, each chapter being their new board. If it is a cocktail you are placing in the book, be sure to include the recipe for them!

I will probably make one for myself first, ya know, just to test out the system and know that it will be cute! Here are the sites I recommend to use for photo books.

blurb.com
shutterfly.com

mixbook.com
picaboo.com

I would personally recommend blurb.com because you can download a copy of your book for the ipad for just $1.99 on blurb! Have fun!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment