Monday, January 9, 2012

A Calorie Saved is a Penny Earned

I eat lean cuisine meals often. By often I mean twice a day because I am the epitome of the modern housewife (aka I dont cook). There are so many tasty flavors like four cheese pizza and broccoli and cheese potatoes. YUM!

I see my friends and coworkers eating them constantly as well. The brown bag lunch is not really necessary if your work has a microwave. Plus it is much healthier and cheaper than eating lunch out everyday.

I am on the hunt for finding rewards programs for my most adored treats. Well guess what, Lean Cuisine has a rewards program! On the inside of your lean cuisines box you will find a series of letters and numbers in red containing a couple dashes. That number is all you need to collect points. One box equals 20 points. I'm not a math major but if I eat 2 meals a day (I'll leave out weekends because I tend to think outside of the box on the weekends) 5 days a week. That is 200 points a week...800 points a month...9600 points a year!!

Prizes you can redeem aren't just for more lean cuisines either. You can use your points for:

Wine Set for all me you winos out there


Pretty Apron for cooking!

 Wine Bottle Rack!

And of course, you can win free lean cuisines for every 500 points!

So what are you waiting for, get your lean cuisine box out of the trash and copy down that red series of numbers and letters on the inside of your box! Use this link here to get started saving calories and earning pennies! 

On a side note... does this happen to you too??


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment