Wednesday, January 18, 2012

An Engaging Engagement

Many of my friends are getting engaged and married and I'm so excited to celebrate their big day. One of my dear friends even asked me to take some snapshots to celebrate their engagement (seen below!!) In honor of the occasion, here are some of my most favorite engaging engagement shots! I tend to love "themed" engagement shoots. It is the only time in your life you get to have a professional follow you around (other than the big day) so why not make it whimsical? The happy couple wanted to go Ice Skating in a local outdoor ice rink! So cute!

Pictures by Yours Truly: <3My Photography debut! For those with criticism, I'm pursuing a career in marketing, not photography, so keep your negative opinions to yourself, but feel free to shower the compliments!






































Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment